Sunday, December 7, 2008

NATO and YouTube

Couple of days ago I was researching for the info on the web for my studies, and unexpectedly I found out that OSCE has recently established a YouTube account, thus establishing official OSCE Channel on YouTube - www.youtube.com/osce

Just excellent idea! I have been thinking about that idea for quite a long time in the framework for NATO, as millions of people are surfing in the YouTube for videos and other interesting materials. If you type name "NATO" as I am doing now, you will find information about NATO from official Russia Today and Aljazeer English Channels, song by a Turkish lady called Nato but NO official NATO Channel. Instead we have a separate NATO Channel, which I am not sure can boast with big audience. I am trying to type www.youtube.com/nato and what I see - a girl with a nick NATO cleaning her toilet.

NO COMMENTS

No comments: